Tuesday, October 28, 2008

World War 3

My grandfather was in world war 2, I still remember the bullet scar on his stomached that grazed him during battle. You start to appreciate life more when you learn about our history and realize how much our ancestors unknowingly sacrificed for us to live in a more civilized world. Like most people, war is not for me. I'm a LOVER :D. But to relieve my frustrations, I kill people in video games lol. I'm Japanese, we made this shiet!...since Super Mario revolutionized it, I've been there. Yes I was there for the Atari days too, but common, my friend in computer class in grade 9 made a better version of Pac Man from scratch in 1 hour lol..Anyways, to all that know me, I'm a gamer. Shooting games are my thing, and playing Call of Duty 4 on Xbox with my friends, or little kids talking down to me from across the country is one of the things I do on my free time. CALL OF DUTY 5 : WORLD AT WAR comes out November 11, 2008 :D...I'll be in line!!

No comments: