Sunday, October 5, 2008

Usher - Crocs In The Club

Well if he had a remix to his "Love In The Club" song, I would most definitely be apart of it. I know most people hate CROCS, but my friend Sabrina from high school got me hooked on em. Originally garden/kitchen shoes, it moved on to the streets as well. I wear 'em when errands need to be done, going to my hockey games, etc.. 2 days ago, I was driving to the club with my CROCS on. I totally forgot to change into my shoes that were in the trunk of my car, and walked towards the bouncer to get padded down.

Bouncer 1 - "Damn, you look very comfy"
Baby Yu looks down in embarassment noticing he still had his CROCS on..
Baby Yu - "Yea ummmm.."
Bouncer 2 - "I hear it's very comfy, was thinkin' of gettin' a pair"
Baby Yu - "Oh it's great, I wear 'em everywhere"
Bouncer 1 - "No shit!"
They all burst out in laughter as Baby Yu walks in the club with CROCS on.

So if anyone runs in to Usher, let him know I'm ready to make that remix - "Crocs In The Club""

click to comment

4 comments:

GMAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GMAN said...

I love ya man (no homo) but please don't ever wear those hideous things in Vancouver! Style or comfort any day!

Yellofly said...

GMAN... no offense to you... but CROCS tha shit! Super comfy, great for the back, they won't stink because of the aegis liner (anti-microbial), and yeah, i guess if you ain't comfortable enough with your own style... then maybe YOU shouldn't rock 'em!

killa said...

damn... nooooooooooooooooooooo! say no to crocs!