Thursday, November 27, 2008

ILOVEAMERICA.COM

Ok. Not every American, but a lot are dumb. Well not DUMB, I think more ignorant. I think the education system or the people that govern the country here blindly makes the average people feel that the world revolves around them. Like I said..Not everyone because I don't wanna disrespect the one's that are brilliant. I know great, talented, well rounded and educated people here, but the average American needs to step it up. AND THIS IS NOT BASED JUST ON MY EXPERIENCES....I GOT PROOF BITCH!

Jay Leno knows that Obama needs to concentrate on who the education system hires to teach the little kids!

The UK 1UP'd the US with these questions. LOL!

Canada's Rick Mercer 1UP'd the US as well....

Remind me not to go for girls in South Carolina, sorry no offense SC!

I would totally blame this guy anyways.

No comments: