Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day Blog!

Hello :D

Hope everyone had a fun Valentines Day! And to all that are bitter about it, I guess theres always Easter. I tried to release my Ice Cream Sundae Vol. 2 Mixtape on the 14th, but failed. To try and release 2 mixtapes in 1 week is something else. Hopefully it will be release this weekend. I can't wait for you to listen to it because people have been buggin' me since the 1st edition with 112. Just don't blame me if someone gets preggo. I'm just sayin' because the stories I've heard with Pt. 1 ......yeah..

Since Valentines Day just passed I thought I would share my thoughts around it. Recently, I was asked if I knew what LOVE is. I told her yes. I've been in and out of love before, I know how it feels, its a emotion, a feeling, you just know when you're in love, or love someone. As strongly as I felt with my answer, I wasn't 100% content with it. Something seemed left out. The dictionary states that LOVE is - a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. I guess I was right. When you have that profoundly affectionate feeling for someone, well that's love, and pretty much you are in love. But it's too simple for something so complicated, and deeply rooted. I now know that i wasn't confident with my answer because I was only 50% right. Love is not just a feeling. It's about going that extra mile for someone, letting your guard down, letting your pride go, assuring them with your affection and feelings towards them, trusting them with no doubts, being honest with them, never giving up on each other, compromise, respect, neutral sided arguments, not doing things you don't want done to you, communicating about anything and everything, and never get too comfortable and treat her/him like your first date. I think when you lose these elements of love, it will determine how healthy the relationship is, and even determine how long it will last. It may seem like it's a lot to ask for, or do, but it's for that 1 most important person in your life. It was never meant to be something so simple or easy. That's why being divorced is so common. It's funny how there's so many people that are bitter about V-Day, because they feel that it should be every day when you're with that person, and not just that one special day. I don't think those people really know what it takes, and how hard it is to maintain a relationship. I think Valentines Day will always be a great day to rejuvenate, or remind what they mean to each other. Love is a great feeling!, don't be scurrrred to fall into it, and give it your all!

No comments: